Welcome to the site of the Berlin Industrial Development and Park Authority (BIDPA), your resource for industrial and business development in and around Berlin, New Hampshire, a community with a rich heritage and unmatched recreational opportunities.
BIDPA is comprised of a board of volunteer members, organized under NH RSA 162-G, each of whom have a strong interest in Berlin's success. BIDPA's goal is to provide opportunities for industrial and business expansion and economic stability in and around Berlin. It seeks to expand the range of economic opportunities available.
BIDPA's Mission is to promote the development and preservation of business and industry to serve the City of Berlin.
BIDPA is committed to assuring that a reasonable supply of adequately serviced properties and facilities are available to accommodate business and industrial growth. This will be accomplished by:
- Acquiring land, buildings, structures, and facilities suitable to future business and industry.
- Developing land, buildings, structures, and facilities to make them more attractive to business and industry.
- Expanding land, buildings, structures, and facilities to suit the needs of business and industry.
- Leasing land, buildings, structures, and facilities to business and industry in need of facilities from which to conduct their trade.
- Disposing of land, buildings, structures, and facilities or when such facilities when business and industry owners wish to purchase such facilities or when such facilities are excess and no longer serve BIDPA's purposes.
Please let us know how we can help grow or relocate your business, we look forward to serving your needs.
|Pamela Laflamme||Community Development Director||(603) 752-8587|
|James Wheeler||City Manager||(603) 752-7532|
Board of Directors Members
|Mike Caron||Chair (July 2018)|
|Peter Higbee||Vice-Chair (July 2017)|
|Gerald Dumoulin||Treasurer (July 2017)|
|Andre Duchesne||Member (July 2019)|
|Richard Eastman||Member (July 2019)|
|Dick Huot||Member (July 2019)|
|Roland Olivier||Member (July 2018)|
|David Poirier||Member (July 2019)|
|Jay Poulin||Member (July 2018)|
|Michael Scala||Member (July 2017)|