Duties & responsibilities of Board of Assessors:
- Assure that property records are being properly maintained.
- Assure that all taxable properties are being accurately reported and properly appraised.
- Review requests from organizations requesting property tax exemption-religious, charitable or educational. Ascertain that they have filed the proper forms and documentation.
- Accept or deny applications for abatement, current use, yield tax, elderly and blind exemptions, veteran tax credit, elderly and disabled tax deferrals in a timely manner.
- Approve all State reports prior to mailing.
- Review and approve tax warrants.
- Review and approve the annual sales study.
|Bryan Chevarie||Assessing Coordinator||(603) 752-5245|
|Robert Goddard||Chair (03/31/2018)|
|Mark Eastman||Member (03/31/2019)|
|Kem Rozek||Member (03/31/2017)|