How much do I receive if I am a disabled veteran?

If you have been deemed as being 100% total and permanently disabled by the Veteran’s Administration, you would be eligible for a $700. veteran tax credit. You must also have been a New Hampshire resident for one year. The form is the same as for a veteran.