How do I report a safety concern?

The City Council's Traffic Safety Committee hears citizen's concerns regarding signs, crosswalks, traffic lights, handicap spaces, etc. Citizens may express their concerns in a letter addressed to Chair Traffic Safety Committee, 168 Main Street, Berlin, NH  03570. The Committee meets on an "as needed" basis.