• The Mason Street Bridge will be closed until mid-October starting on or about Monday August 30, 2021.
• Vehicular traffic will have to use either the Cleveland Bridge or Twelfth Street Bridge to cross the river.
• The span that will be worked on is the western span closest to City Hall. This span will be closed to all traffic including pedestrian traffic.
• Pedestrians or people parking in the Tondreau parking lot can walk through the park and over the walkway near the former Toni’s Pizza to get to Main Street.
• The work is being done by RM Piper. They will be utilizing message boards and signage as needed to direct all traffic.
The City recognizes the inconvenience this will pose to everyone however structural work is being done to the bridge that is absolutely necessary. We appreciate and thank everyone for their patience and cooperation with these temporary conditions.