How do I get a copy of any police records?

To obtain any records you must make a formal request by filling out a “records request form”. Once the form and request is reviewed the records can be issued. Records requests may not be supplied immediately, they are supplied as time and personnel allow. There is a charge to obtain any records. See fee schedule for these amounts.

For any questions regarding obtaining records you may contact the Records Clerk Hollie Walters by calling 603-752-3131 extension 137 or emailing her at: