Do I need permission to barricade a sidewalk or other City Right-of-Way?

Yes you must obtain permission from the City Hall Public Works Office to barricade a City owned Right-of-Way including sidewalks. There is not cost for this.  You can submit in writing the request to the Berlin City Public Works Director, 168 Main St, Berlin, NH.