Am I eligible for a tax break because I am a veteran?

On April 19, 2004, Mayor and City Council approved a resolution granting a $150. veterans’ tax credit to eligible veterans. The taxpayer must have resided in the State of New Hampshire for one year and served not less than 90 days in the armed forces during a qualifying war or armed conflict. You may contact the Assessors for further detail and applications. You can download a form here.